Thursday 28 July 2011

I've been Playing

Hello everybody, how are you enjoying the new Blog? More importantly how are you enjoying our newest set of downloads? I've been have ing a play this morning, I shouldn't say this because I drew all of the images but.......I really love em!
Here's what I made today....
The Papers are from a Basicgrey 6x6 pad (sweet threads) I always get these when Karen puts new ones on the shelves at Charmed Cards and Crafts because they are just perfect for card making - all the papers in a pad compliment eachother perfectly which is so great for paper peicing and layering.
this is an easel card and the image is from our new digi collection - let it shine.
Must dash now cos my parents are waiting to take me out, bless em. Have a great day xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love it Louise, it's a great image.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Lou, and this is one of my favorite images from the new bundle. Must just point out to viwers that the Live love laugh sentiment is in the bundle too :-)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete