Wednesday 10 August 2016

ATC Swap for September

We are taking a break from the swap this month but September's theme has already been set. Our lovely host Carmen set the September theme as follows:  "Your favourite phrase or saying - Be it funny, romantic, spiritual......Embellishments are up to you but I would like to see just one colour with different shades."

I like it!! Look forward to doing that. Come join us. These swaps are super fun and easy, you only need to make three small ATC cards and you will get three different cards back in return. Pop over to our forum and get your name down.

Our latest swap was "The Roaring Twenties" and I just received my three lovely cards through the post from our swap host.  My own cards were similar but different this time:



 I used mainly Graphic 45's Couture collection here.  The background paper is "Stunning" and I sprayed it with Prima Color Bloom spray mist "Soft Teal". The beautiful woman I cut out from the reverse of the same paper.  I also used elements from the Chipboard Tags and Banners from the same collection. Brads are Basic Grey. Paper ribbon K&Co. I used Glossy accents on the big flower on the middle card. Distress ink for edges etc and of course a few pearls.



 Super fun. Come and join us for the next one. We keep losing members on our forum to Facebook and it's such a shame.  Once a forum is teeming with members it's much more fun than boring old Facebook :)





No comments:

Post a Comment