Thursday 27 October 2016

Cafe Parisian & Annie

I am continuing my Delectable Annie surge today with this card where I am used the "Sitting Pretty" Annie stamp. This is such a sweet image, I just love her little face.  This time I used the new Cafe Parisian collection by Graphic 45.  I used the paper "Petite Four" for the strip on the left and "Life is Sweet" for the background paper, both from Cafe Parisian. The chipboard "Enjoy the Little Things" is from the same collection and is a piece from the Decorative Chipboard Pack. The clock is from the Kaisercraft Ooh La La Collectable pack.



I coloured Annie and the stool with Copic markers. The stool stamp is also part of the Delectable stamp range, although I used the digital version (not available for sale, only as a stamp) so it is bigger than the stamp.

I cut out a selection of the cakes from the "Petits Four" paper and mounted them on foam pads around Annie.




The frame is a Spellbinders die and the dots on the frame were made with Liquid Pearls "White Opal".



The inside was decorated with "Petits Four" and again I cut out some of the cakes and arranged around the middle:




The Cafe Parisian collection is stunning. Here are a some amazing projects from the graphic 45 design team showcasing this versatile collection:










No comments:

Post a Comment