Tuesday 15 May 2018

The Charmed Cards & Crafts Kits

Helloooo!!  My goodness it has been a long time since we posted on here. Must try better, and indeed I will do my utmost to rectify that :) 

I wanted to tell you about our kits. I have been asked for over a decade to produce kits, but it took our Cal to finally get me put something together, when she asked if I would like to supply the kits for her monthly crops. We have had some truly beautiful kits, and always provide inspiration for each one.  Some of the kits have of course sold out, but the inspiration remains and there are several fabulous classes created from them. Here are some that used Graphic 45 papers as the main theme, including our latest "Sun Kissed":

Sun Kissed Kit

 Projects:


Fairie Dust Kit (Sold Out - Click here for other Fairie Dust products)


Projects:



Master Detective Kit (Sold Out) 

https://www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk/acatalog/craft-ideas-july17-kit.htm

Projects


These projects and classes can of course be applied to lots of different paper collections, so I hope you will find inspiration even if you don't purchase one of the kits.  You can subscribe to our newsletter if you wish to be kept informed of new kits. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment