Friday 4 November 2011

Hello to you all from Norway

It`s been a while since I posted something here. I got this last digi collection- these so cute and adorable owls and fell in love. So I just had to make a christmas card with this cutie and I used this card as my DT card for STFW, the challenge is a sketch.
The best part with this collection is the extra bonus: backing paper, they are so beautiful and this delicate blue become one of my favorites and print so well.
Enough talk... here is my card


So if you like cute owls and great digipaper, just go visit the shop and you find it there. :-)
Wish you all a great weekend.

9 comments:

  1. What a darling owl! cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness what an adorable image. Stunning card. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love that owl.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, just love these owls
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Gunn, and the colours are wonderful. I love brown and blue together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cool My sister in law loves Owls these look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to get them awesome collection !

    ReplyDelete