Wednesday 24 July 2013

Mannequin: NEW DOWNLOAD BUNDLE!!

I am super excited today! Why? I hear you ask. Well, because we have a brand new bundle of digital goodness for you: "Mannequin"; created by the wonderfully talented Louise Brigden, who is behind all the Charmed Downloads. 

Create fabulous fashion cards with this super duper collection, and guess what! Each image works our at just 75p each!! Yep, you heard it correctly, 75 pennies, hard to believe I know :) 


 

I had to get creating and made two very easy to make cards. My first card uses paper piecing. I used a textured paper from the new Lillibet collection, absolutely perfect for the dress. I have layered it twice, and left the second layer unstuck at the bottom for a lovely 3-dimensional effect.  The collection has each image in two formats: JPG and PNG, so the transparent PNG format is perfect for printing on patterned paper like this.



 All the paper is from the Lillibet collection (12x12 pad), as is the metal butterfly. I used the Bop Dress Mannequin here. Metal brad in butterfly is Basic Grey. Other products: Small Paper Rose - Cream Lace - Cream Pearls.


 My next card uses the "Dressing" Mannequin.  I have used the following here: Marianne Design Dies (Ivy and Petra's Bridge (LR0276) ) - Flower Soft Polar White - Red and Gold Stickles - Marianne Lace - Basic Grey Paper - White Pearls.


These images really are amazing. One of the best things about digital images is that you can use them time and time again, you never run out; PLUS you can get exactly the size you need for your project.  Go get them! :)

Don't forget to link your creations to us, we would love to see what you have come up with, and you could appear in our customer gallery on the main site.

No comments:

Post a Comment