Tuesday 3 September 2013

A autum card

Hello again.
I finally got some time to play with the new collection- Landgirl, and they are stunning. Love them and they are so fun to color in.
Here in the nothern part of Norway, we are definity starting to see autum arrive. The golden colors are showing.

I made this card for the CMN and the challenge - autum colors.

I colored this beauty with my copics and used bits and pieces from my stash. Flowers are Wild Orchid and Prima.

Had a blast making this card and hope you get some inspiration to play as well.


:-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Gunn! A beautiful card in wonderful colours. I love the autumnal hues, they are just beautiful. Great card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gunn this is a really Autumny feeling card. I love how you have the girl casually walking past the sentiment, it really brings it all together. I hope you are keeping well Gunn, take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete