Sunday 14 July 2013

Marianne Creatables

Hi Folks, Louise here, long time no see! I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer sun - if you are enjoying the sun I guess you won't be reading this, however, I will continue for those of you who would rather Blog  hop than get all hot and sweaty on a deckchair.
Recently the lovely Karen sent me the most amazing DT package so that I could create some lessons for you to view in the shop. It was filled with all kinds of treasures from the Graphic 45 Bohemian Bazaar collection which has now gone down as one of my all time favourites. I love the vibrant colours and the Bohemian pattern styles. Nestled in amongst the Bohemian treasures I found something to feed my Die addiction. Karen (bless her!) gave me the Marianne Creatables Dies - Small Ovals! 

There are so many embossing dies on the market nowadays. I love them all but my favourites are the Marianne dies, the detail is spot on and they always seem to cut cleanly. I have put a lesson together using these little lovelies and is will soon be on the way to Karen to put on the site but in the meantime here is a look at how gorgeous this set really is:

Gorgeous yes? I paired the die cuts with a stamped image of Annie (only available from Charmed Cards and Crafts) and some paper flowers. Job done. With great products the hard work is done for you.The background paper is from a Bo Bunny Double Dot Paper Pad.
I hope I managed to inspire you. Happy Crafting Folks. xxxx

3 comments:

  1. This is georgeus Lou. So fun to see something from you again. This make me want to do a card. Suddenly I got an idea 😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Lou. Love the colours you have used too. Love it lots xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I expect to see your idea on here very soon Gunn :) xxx

    ReplyDelete