Sunday 18 August 2013

Keep Calm and ...

Hope you are having a lovely weekend :) Here is a little more inspiration for you when working with our latest digi bundle.

The "Keep Calm..." sentiments go so well with our latest download bundle "Land Girls at Work and Play ", and we have created 15 to go with the eight images in this super collection. I have been showcasing the images over the past couple of days, and here are three more cards showing you the final three images:

The first card shows one of the images from the Land Girls at Work and Play bundle and one of the Keep Calm sentiment. It uses textured paper from the Lillibet collection for the background - Pearls - Ribbon - Die-cut Corners using a Nestabilities Die - Purse and Shoe Girl Charm - Paper Roses - In Circle Happy Birthday sentiment - Happiness Chipboard is from a Basic Grey Serenade Chipboard Pack - Stickles - I coloured the image with Copic marker pens. The edges are roughed up with a Tim Holtz Paper Distresser Tool. Martha Stewart Deep Edge Punch for the middle borders and Shapeabilities die-cut corners.






 My second card again uses an image and sentiment from the Land Girls at Work and Play bundle. Also used on this card: Marianne Design Die Large Oval by Petra (LR0240) - Paper by Basic Grey and K & Company - Sun is from a K&Co Handmade 2 Kraft Floral layered accent pack  - Basic Grey Brads - ribbon. I coloured the image with Copic marker pens.





again the inside was decorated:
 


My final card uses an image from the Land Girls at Work and Play bundle, along with various paper flowers Prima Jewel Pennant Swirl (which I coloured over with Copics to get the colour I wanted), Pearls, and Chipboard from Basic Grey Serenade chipboard pack. The paper is from a K&Co Wild Saffron Die-Cut Mat Pad.






I hope you have enjoyed the inspiration over the past three days, and look forward to seeing what you come up with :) Happy crafting xx

1 comment:

  1. Karen these cards are ace! I wish my cards had that scrumtious lushness that yours always exude. My fave is the second one shown here, the colours just pop out of the page xx

    ReplyDelete